We all love children and there is certainly no doubt about that. They are cute, adorable and innocent. They can bring smiles in our lives with their careless and silly acts. But admit it or not, children are even more fun when they get to the age of talking and being to have a little understanding of the things around. Very keen and eager to learn they come up with many questions and will not let one leave alone till they find their answers.
Most importantly, children always speak their mind with no inhibitions whatsoever. This recklessness often makes a conversation with them interesting and hilarious. Don’t know what we are talking about. Here, have a look!
1. Taking the question literally. Here is what the class thought when a discovery was made:
TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find North America.
MARIA: Here it is.
TEACHER: Correct. Now I ask the class, who discovered America?
2. John didn’t really quite get what table meant:
TEACHER: John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?
JOHN: You told me to do it without using the tables.
3. Glenn is indeed a very clever child:
TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell ‘crocodile?’
TEACHER: No, that’s wrong
GLENN: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.
4. Looks like Donald didn’t quite understand the Chemistry between Hydrogen and Oxygen:
TEACHER: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?
DONALD: H I J K L M N O.
TEACHER: What are you talking about?
DONALD: Yesterday you said it’s H to O.
5. Winnie knows how important he is:
TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn’t have ten years ago.
6. Glen knows being short has its negative side:
TEACHER: Glen, why do you always get so dirty?
GLEN: Well, I’m a lot closer to the ground than you are.
7. Did Millie troll the teacher? We think she did:
TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting with ‘I’.
MILLIE: I is…
TEACHER: No, Millie, always say, ‘I am’.
MILLIE: All right.’I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.’
8. Louis knew exactly why George Washington got away with what he did:
TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped down his father’s cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn’t punish him?
LOUIS: Because George still had the axe in his hand.
Also Read: Here Is All You Need To Know If You Are About To Become New Parents.
9. Simon, that isn’t what people pray for before eating:
TEACHER: Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?
SIMON: No sir, I don’t have to, my Mom is a good cook.
10. Harold must have been really bored in the class, we wonder if he got a detention?
TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
HAROLD: A teacher
Now that you have had your dose of humor, go share it with someone who is having a bad day just to see them bursting in laughter.
And for those who didn’t find these funny. This is for you. Boo Yeah! *Lets the inner child take over*