Guest Post Guidelines and Policy
Since Bolo Jawan was created with the aim to give citizens a platform to voice their opinions and highlight issues and causes that are important to them, thus we encourage our readers to actively contribute stories (written and visual) for publication on the website.
While e-mailing a contribution, please specify in the subject the category for which you have sent your contribution. For e.g. “For Sports Section: Charity Cricket Match in Muzaffargarh.”
We make every effort to acknowledge the receipt of any guest posts that are received, however if you do not hear back from us within 10 days, it is unlikely that your contribution will be published.
To increase the chances of having your contribution published and to avoid any conflicts of interest arising from the same, please carefully read the contribution policy / guidelines given below:
- By sharing any content (including but not limited to text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with Bolo Jawan you automatically give Bolo Jawan with free of charge authorization to make use of the content in any way that we deem best (including our right to alter or adapt it for operational and editorial reasons). Additionally, in certain reasons we might also share your contribution with trusted third parties.
- By submitting your post you attest that your contribution:
- Is your own original work.
- Is not offensive
- Does not conflict with any local or international laws
- Can be used by BoloJawan.com for aforesaid reasons.
- Has been prepared with the consent of those identified in your contribution or the consent of their parent / guardian for individuals below the age of 18 years
- Please do not endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or break any laws when creating content you may share with BoloJawan.com.