As you probably know that the only way to keep the novel coronavirus from spreading is that you quarantine yourself. But being in self-isolation doesn’t mean you can’t have fun. And in this case Pakistanis are having a field time on Twitter posting hilarious memes to keep a count of their quarantine days.
Here are 18 quarantine tweets and memes that’ll have you ROFL-ing!
1. Perfect time to get done with all those never-ending episodes only to regret it later.
2. Did you know that?!
3. After bashing TikTok for years…
4. Don’t fall for it. He’s your “ex” for a reason!
5. I repeat say no to your exes!
6. Finally, WhatsApp stories have some audience.
7. You’ll always have the option to open a salon after the quarantine days end.
8. Wow! You never noticed that before?
9. Now that’s some serious maths!
But you have all the time so, please don’t stop there.