Don’t you think that childhood is a magical time of life? It’s great to remember certain little things we all did when we were kids. Screaming in front of a fan to make you sound like a “robot” is one of the most common.
1. Stabbed the life out of your eraser.
2. Tried to push all the colors down at the same time.
3. Poured glue over your hand, let it dry, and peeled it off.
4. Broke a ball point pen for no good reason.
5. Looked outside the car window on a rainy day, drawing pictures on the condensation.
6. Made a very powerful marker sword and have it immediately snap in two.
7. Drew this exact sun in the corner of every drawing you made.
8. This “robot voice” could keep us entertained for hours.
9. You tried to weigh your hand, arm on a weighing scale.
10. Balanced the switch between on and off.
Let us know in the comments, how many of these you did as a kid?