Terms and Conditions
About the terms
Access to and use of BoloJawan.com is provided by the Pakistan Youth Change Advocates [hereinafter referred to as ‘PYCA’] on the following terms:
- The following terms and conditions will begin to apply on you the moment you access this website. If there is anything in the terms and conditions that you do not agree with, you are requested to not use this website in any way, including (but not limited to) accessing and contributing in any way.
- PYCA reserves the right to amend this policy from time. It is therefore strongly recommended that you review this section regularly. In case of a conflict between the user and BoloJawan.com vis-à-vis any term and/or policy clause mentioned in this section or anywhere else on the website, not being aware of a policy change will not be considered as a valid argument.
Use of BoloJawan.com
- This website ought only be used for lawful purposes in a way that your use of the website does not violate the rights of, limit or restrain anyone else’s satisfactory use of BoloJawan.com. Forbidden activities include (but are not limited to) harassment or causing distress or nuisance to any individual; posting or otherwise transmitting vulgar or hateful material or disturbing the regular exchange on this site.
- All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered or unregistered) in and on this website and all content (including any related applications) of BoloJawan.com will remain vested in PYCA or its licensors. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the content of BoloJawan.com in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You shall not adapt, alter or create a plagiaristic work from any content of this website except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the content of this website requires the prior written permission of PYCA.
- The names, images and logos identifying BoloJawan.com or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of PYCA and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any intellectual property of PYCA or any other third party.
Registration with BoloJawan.com
- In order to participate in and contribute to this website you may be required to register with BoloJawan.com. Any personal information supplied as part of this registration process and/or any other interaction with BoloJawan.com. While contributing you should be mindful of ensuring that the content submitted by you is NOT:
- Disruptive, offensive or abusive behavior or material
- Unlawful or objectionable content
- Spamming or off-topic material
- Advertising or promoting
- ‘Spoilers’, i.e., material that contains plot developments which haven’t been previously transmitted or published in Pakistani media, unless submitted specifically marked as a ‘spoiler’.
- Inappropriate user names
- Posting of URLs (web site addresses), unless allowed under any relevant local house rules.
- Misuse of the complaints facility
- Contributions which are not your own original work; which infringe the rights of others
- Accounts that are not registered with a valid personal email address accessed regularly.
- The use of multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting a community or annoying other users
- Attempts to hide the use of multiple accounts, or pretending to be a Pakistani user, or attempting to disrupt any service in any way
We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else in any BoloJawan.com community.
Consequences of breach of Rules
If PYCA is of the opinion that you have breached any of the above Rules, PYCA reserves the right to use any information that is available to it about you to stop any further breach. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school or email provider about the breach. In extreme cases, law enforcement agencies might also be involved by PYCA.
PYCA reserves the right to remove any content submitted by you, or take and appropriate measure against any BoloJawan.com account, without assigning any grounds for this measure.
For users under 18:
Individuals under 18 years of age must take their parent’s and/or guardian’s permission before contributing any content or taking part in any way activities on BoloJawan.com.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- The majority of content posted in BoloJawan.com is created by members of the public. Accordingly, views shared/posted/expressed on the site may not be those of PYCA. PYCA will not be responsible for any material contributed/posted by members of the public on or for the availability or content of any third party sites that are reachable through BoloJawan.com. Any links to third party websites from BoloJawan.com are not in any way endorsement of that entity by PYCA and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
- While BoloJawan.com remains committed to accurate information timely, BoloJawan.com does not tale responsibility for errors, omissions and/or inaccuracies that might be published. BoloJawan.com therefore does not have any responsibility with regard to satisfactory quality, fitness, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy, nor does it guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content.
- BoloJawan.com will not be held responsible for: (i) loss of data; (ii) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (iii) loss of business; (iv) loss of opportunity; (v) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (vi) losses suffered by third parties; or (vii) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
- BoloJawan.com does not warrant or guarantee that functions available on this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that BoloJawan.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. It is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- The failure or delay of PYCA to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not amount to waiver.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Pakistan.